Rasmus is a freelance photographer based in Copenhagen, Denmark. His work often balances on the edge of whats technological possible. “We have to explore all these new tools to tell our stories in new ways, but at the same time stay true to the story.”
His work have been recognised by Museum of Modern Art, New York, PDN Photo Annual, Prix de La Photographie Paris PX3, International Photo Awards (IPA), Danish POY and was the recipient of the 2016 PHMuseum Main Grant for his aerial drone work on Europe’s New Borders.
While spending 6 months a year on his own feature stories he also works freelance for New York Times, Le Monde, The Economist, Buzzfeed News amongst many others.
|Based in||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Languages spoken||Danish, English, German|
|Specialisations||Contemporary Issues, Documentary|
- Danish POY - Open Class Winner
- 2. Place - Award of Excellence International Color Awards
- CCA ANDRATX 2016 GRANT WINNER. ARTISTS FALL EXHIBITION 2016.
- IPA, INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AWARDS. 3. PLACE, EDITORIAL POLITICAL.
- PH MUSEUM GRANT 2016 – WINNER.
- GOLD/FIRST PRIZE PX3 PRIX DE LA PHOTOGRAPHIE PARIS.
- PDN PHOTO ANNUAL 2016 WINNER DOCUMENTARY/PHOTOJOURNALISM
- VII Agency Masterclass
- Shortlisted Athens Photofestival