Florencia Trincheri was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on November 17, 1977.
She is a photographer and journalist.
Actually, dedicated to still photography in films, fashion and advertising.
Director of photography on documentaries, short films and video clips.
Collaborates with various argentine and international magazines.
She is one of the founders and member of the argentinian photographic collective M.A.F.I.A. (Movimiento Argentino de Fotógrafxs Independientes Autoconvocadxs).
She es part of the international women collectives Fotoféminas and Women Photographers.
Her work has been part of collective and individual exhibitions. "Carácter", a work about her son and daughter, has been part of the exhibition circuit of XIX Festival de la Luz.
|Languages spoken||English, French, Portuguese|
- San José Foto Open Call (Uruguay)
- International Women Photographers Award
- In/Out Transylvania Photo Festival
- Mirarme en tus ojos (México)
- Inédito Pen Drive (Argentina)
- Cara/Contracara (Argentina)
- Gente de mi Ciudad (Argentina)
Mirarme en tus ojos, Máxima Luz, México.