I visited several places in Europe , Asia and America, where are present animals in not complete freedom (zoos, nature reserves, animal camps, etc.) and I tried to relate them with humans. I do not like giving to the observer a too explicit key to my work, in fact I prefer to let the observer free to give a personal interpretation; so all I would like to convey to the observer is only the following inputs - a phrase of Albert De Pury -: " The animal présente à l' homme a miroir here he permet de découvrir en lui - même.".
- 2nd prize @ National Geographic - Italy Contest 2016 - People category
- One of the 15 finalist @ ImagOrbetello Award 2016 - Street Photography category
- 2nd prize @ Moscow International Photo Awards 2015 - Book - Nature category
- 3rd prize @ Moscow International Photo Awards 2015 - Editorial - Environmental category
- October 1/30 2016 - FAUNA @ Fotoistanbul - Besiktas International Festival of Photography 2016
- June 28/July 28 2016 - FAUNA @ Parco Fluviale Capoprati - Roma (Italy)